Sunday, October 24, 2010

12 Collars of Christmas - Pattern # 4 "The Skull"

12 Collars of Christmas, Pattern 
 # 4: "The Skull".

THIS CROCHET PATTERN HAS BEEN
 UPDATED WITH LOTS OF PHOTOS,
AND A BRAND NEW VIDEO AT THIS LINK

 I decided that for Halloween I wanted to design a dog 
collar that was black, 
but not scary. More on the fun side.  
But the Collar was too plain, even with the "Skull" applique
 I love the picot stitch on baby things  hats, 
and some other items, but not sure what it would look
 like on a collar. I put the picot stitch all around the collar, 
I love it! 
 It  gives the collar the appearance of having spikes.  
How cool is that!

Here is the Crochet pattern for the Dog Collar "The Skull".









If you make any of these collars... 
I sure would love to see some pics of your pooches
 wearing them!!!!!

5 comments:

annielizabeth said...

Hi Sara, How adorable! I'm gonna blog about you and put a link in my post to visit you and your pups!

Posh Pooch Designs said...

Thanks! Annielizabeth! I enjoyed reading your blog.

Unknown said...

My mother-in-law has a chihuahua that is like her baby so you will be my great source for gifts for her and her baby!!

Anonymous said...

I lov these i am always watching to see what new crochet patterns i can make my pupps (2) of them haha well i was wondering if you could start makeing some holloween costumes its my pupps first holloween and i want to make there costumes for them. Plus if u could make some vute chrismas clothes or clothes to keep dogs clothes. Pls email me to let me know when u have any new patterns thanks email- ashley.chavarria14@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

oh so cute. yet again another hit for the boys!