Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Could Not Sleep--So I got Creative

We are moving in about a week,
From Tulsa, OK to Parker, CO! 
 There are so many things to be done,
and I just couldn't sleep last night,
so I got my yarn stash out and got Creative.

First I designed a Pop Corn Sweater for Rosie Bell
using some rosy colored really soft yarn.
It has a flower on the back and a glitter button for fun.


 
Custom Pop Corn Dog Sweater: Link
I can make your pooch one in any colors you like.

Then I thought I should design a Sweater  for Maximo, too.


 Private School Dog Sweater with monogram,
 I put the "PPD" on it for Posh Pooch Designs.

I would be glad to make your pooch one
 in any colors you like.
School Dog Sweater Link

I Got bored so I went  looking on Ravelry!
I found this adorable Tote Pattern called
"Kitty Tote"
Well, I named my tote
"Chihuahuas in a Row" Link
I changed the handles and added a flower,
 but it is a great pattern.

Now I need a Nap!
ZZZ zzzzzz .................


No comments: