Wednesday, June 22, 2011

"Here we Come to Save The Day"

 " Maximo Super Boy" and  "Rosie Wonder Girl"
Modeling the new
Super Heroes Dog Sweater Costumes.
I had so much fun designing these.
And I have a few more ideas in the works.

Maximo as "Super Boy"


Rosie as "Wonder Girl"
Crochet Pattern for Super Boy
Crochet Pattern for Wonder Girl

The Super Boy has a cape
 and
the Wonder Girl has a crown
The Pattern are not for the beginner,  but not hard.
 They have some details and shaping that beginners may have trouble with.
I will be glad to help in any way I can, though.
 All The Stitches are basic Crochet Stitches.

If you would rather purchase a finished Sweater, you can do that here:

Now if there is a Style or Character Sweater Costume you need,
just let me know through the contact tab at the left of the blog.
I Love Custom orders!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

oh my word....this is the CUTEST ever!!!! You are amazing....I love it :)