Thursday, June 16, 2011

New Craft Room "Under Construction"

I am so excited about my new Craft Room-

As you can see, it is still very much
"Under Construction",
But I see the possibility of a
really great Crafting Space.

It is located in our Garden level Basement
and has a big bright window for great light.
And has French doors, so when the doors are closed,
 Light from the window floods the rest of the basement,
 where the Media Room will be.
 (it is "under Construction", too)
These Bins are holding a part, a very small part,
 of my yarn and projects.
(Boy, do I have some organizing to do.)

This is my Awesome Computer/ Office Space.
It is located at the edge of my Kitchen,
 looking out to the mountains.
(What? I was distracted by the mountains God made)

Well, we are starting to settle in, after one week,
and still lots to do.
My Artfire Store is open for Business: Here's the Link
As well as, My Ravelry Store: Here that Link
or you can always use my "Contact tab" over on the left side of the Blog.
if you need anything or have a question.


No comments: