Friday, June 13, 2014

Lazy Daisy Chain and My Mini Garden

Lazy Daisy Chain Necklace
Crochet Pattern
 By Sara Sach of Posh Pooch Designs

It can be a Necklace, A Belt, A Headband, 
A bracelet, A Purse handle A Decoration, 
Or anything You want to use it For.

My Favorite way to use it is as a Necklace.

See this Video on Youtube Crochet Channel at this LINK



Lazy Daisy Chain Necklace Crochet Pattern
 By Sara Sach
Please, Add This Crochet Pattern To Your Ravelry Favorites.

Skill : Super Easy 

Materials :
Small amount of ANY yarn - 
Worsted weight, Cotton, Sport weight, threads -- 
Whatever you have on hand!
Hook that corresponds with the yarn used

I used a H / 5.00  hook and Acrylic med (4)yarn.
From 1st ch to petal is 4 inches, 
If you use a different weight yarn you will get different length.

Stitches
Chain: (ch)
Slip Stitch ( sl st)
Double crochet ( dc)

Pattern: 
Ch 13, dc in the 4th ch from the hook, 3 dc,ch2, sl st  in the same ch,
 ( 1st petal made)

Continue to work in the same ch, *ch 2, 3 dc, ch 2, sl st *

 Repeat From * to * 2 more times, 
for a total of 4 petals made.
 ch 13 after the 4th petal, and repeat until desired length.

I just tied the 2 ends together and wore it like a necklace, 
and I got lots of complements.
You stitch more chains between flowers, if you like.

When I wore the green one, everyone 
thought it was 4 leaf clovers.


This pink one I wore with my Easter outfit!
Got a  lot of compliments, too!


Here is another one I made a few years back, for a yarn 
Bombing project. I put 6 petals on these flowers.
 I even made Maximo and Rosie one to wear to the 
Doggie Dr.
This picture cracked me up because Rosie's Ear looks like
 its missing, And Maximo spotted the cookie bag!

What colors will you make With the Lazy Daisy Chain?

No comments: