Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Triple Ripple Chevron Throw Crochet Pattern

The Triple Ripple Throw Blanket
Crochet Pattern by
Sara Sach of


THIS CROCHET PATTERN HAS BEEN UPDATED WITH A PHOTO TUTORIAL,
 AND A BRAND NEW VIDEO,
YOU CAN NOW FIND IT AT THIS LINK


I bought the pillows, from Target,
 to match The blue futon on the back deck.
It is a covered deck, so I wasn't worried about 
them getting too wet.
Then I thought it sure would be nice to have a throw
 for cool mornings and evenings,
Just to toss across my legs.

I Made the Throw to match the pillows
 and futon cover.
I know they do not match perfectly, 
but I really like how they work together.

I made the throw from Red Heart Super Saver as
 I wanted to use a yarn that 
was durable, and washable.

Hint about washing  items made with
Acrylic yarns like
Red Heart Super Saver - Wash in warm water 
on gentle cycle,use a tiny bit of liquid soap
 and a fabric softener. 
Then hang to dry. 
It is an Acrylic yarn and should 
never go in the dryer.
I realize many yarn labels say it is ok to 
machine wash and dry items made with acrylic yarn,
But I want the items  l design to last as long as possible.


I chose to use Triple Crochet because
 I wanted the throw to be light and airy, not heavy

It is pooch Approved!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wHAT IS THE SIZE OF THE THROW?

Sucydoll said...

42 inches x 48 inches