Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Sports Team Dog Snood Free Crochet Pattern | Posh Pooch Designs

Sports Team Dog Snood
 Crochet Pattern
Sara Sach of  Posh Pooch Designs

This Crochet Pattern Has been Updated with More Sizes, lots of New Pictures and
A Brand New Video At This LINK


Are you ready for the
Super Bowl?
Who are you hoping will win? Seahawks or Patriots?

We decided to have a little fun 
and See If my pooches could predict
who was going to win the Super Bowl.






I designed 2 dog snoods in the team colors.
Then I tossed in a Football.
First I thought Maximo, 
in Seahawk colors, Was gonna win.
But Rosie, In her Patriot colors, 
Got the football and Won!

So, It looks like Rosie has predicted that the
Patriots will win the Super bowl!

We will have to watch and see.

Now I bet you would like to have 
the Crochet Pattern For the Snoods.

Who Do You think will win the 
Super Bowl?? 
Enjoy and have fun!

No comments: