Friday, June 26, 2015

Chocolate Ice Cream and Christmas Projects | Posh Pooch Designs

I am in the process of 
designing some fun Projects
For The Christmas in July Event.
I had this incredible craving 
for Chocolate ice cream... 
And just could not concentrate.
But I can not have Sugar!

So I went online and 
found a recipe.
I tweaked it some.
 Most of the ones I found 
were for a huge size.
If you make a huge amount, 
you can freeze the extra.

A Tip on using bananas for ice cream- 
When they start to go mushy, 
peel them, break them in half.
Put them in zip lock bags and freeze them.
Then they are ready for ice cream.

Ok, So this is What I did.

Sara's Healthy Chocolate Ice Cream
1/2 Frozen banana
or 1/2 banana and 1/2 C ice
1/2 C Almond milk
1 T of Cocoa
1 Splenda

Put it all in my blender and mix on high.


If you have a Vitamix, like me.
 It takes like 2 seconds!
a Regular Blender works great too.

I have added pineapple, strawberries, 
blueberries and peaches.
I add them after the ice cream is ready.
Drop a handful in and just "twirl" it 
a couple times to mix.
You can add any fruit, fresh or frozen.

I decided I wanted a milk shake, 
so I added a 
Tablespoon more of the Almond milk.
YUMMY!!!

Oh, You wanted a sneak peek of the 
Christmas in July Event Projects?
I am very excited about the New Patterns 
and fun I am planning!

No comments: