Monday, June 29, 2015

Scarf Of Many Colors Crochet Pattern | Posh Pooch Designs

Scarf Of Many Colors Crochet Pattern
by Sara Sach of  Posh Pooch Designs
Isn't This Fun,
 All these colors in a light and airy scarf.
Scarf of many Colors Is the perfect scarf for 
cool evening outings. Or double Drape the scarf
 for cold days. And With all these colors, 
will go with just about any outfit.
This Scarf is made from Bon bons!

I used the Acrylic, because I had them on hand, 
But the cotton or metallic would be great also.


Scarf of Many Colors Crochet Pattern By Sara Sach
Please add this to your Ravelry Favorites

Skill : Easy to Moderate
          I think this pattern is super easy,
 but I put the skill  level at moderate because of the Bobble sts.

Materials:
Crochet Hook – I
Yarn – Sock Weight yarn (3)
             I used 2 packages of Bonbons By Lion Brand
            Acrylic: Weight Category 3: DK Weight 
             8 x .35oz/10g 8 x 28yd/26m 
Needle for weaving in ends.

Stitches :
Chain (ch)
Double Crochet (dc)
Bobble Stitch (Bob St)
Yarn Over (yo)
Skip (sk)

Size : 44 X 11 inches
To make the pattern wider ch a multiple of 10 +3

Bobble Stitch - yo, pick up a loop, though space indicated, 4 times, yo,
Pull through all 9 loops on hook, ch1

Notes:
I used the Acrylic, but this pattern will work for cotton or metallic Bonbon yarns,
and any sock weight/dk weight yarns.

I randomly chose each color, when one color would run out,
 I joined the next color with a simple knot.

Pattern:

R :1 - Ch 43, 1dc in the 4th ch from the hook, 1dc in the next 3 chs, 
*sk next 2 chs, 1dc in next 4 chs, ch2, 1dc in next 4 chs*
Repeat From * to * across row 2 more times,
Sk next 2 chs, 2dc in the next dc, 1 dc in the last sc, turn.

R : 2 – Ch3, counts as 1st dc, skip the 1st dc, 
2 dc in the next dc, 1dc in next 2 dc,
*sk next 2dc. 1dc in each of the next 3 dc, 
“Bob st, ch2, Bob st” in the next ch2 space,
1dc in next 3 dc* 
Repeat From * to * 2 more times, sk 2 dc,
 1dc in next 2dc, 2dc in next dc,
1dc in top of ch3, turn.

(3 groups of 2bobble st, ch2, 2Bobble St) 

R : 3 – R : 72  - Repeat R : 2

I randomly chose each color, when one color would run out,
 I joined the next color with a simple knot.

Tie off after R : 72, weave in all your ends.

For a longer Scarf Continue to repeat R : 2 until desired length.

Infinity Scarf: For an infinity scarf, place the ends of the scarf
 Together and loosely sew together.


An Ad Free PDF File is Now Available
For $3.50 in my Ravelry Shop
At This LINK

Rainbow I took a pic from my deck during a Spring Storm 2015

Biblical Symbol of the Rainbow - 
Is a promise From God.
And He always keeps His promises.

Genesis 9:12-15
And God said: “This is the sign of the covenant which I make 
between Me and you, and every living creature that is with you, 
for perpetual generations: 
13 I set My rainbow in the cloud, and 
it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth. 
14 It shall be, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the rainbow
 shall be seen in the cloud; 
15 and I will remember My covenant which
 is between Me and you and every living creature of all flesh;
 the waters shall never again become a flood to destroy all flesh.
A Couple more pics of Rainbows I took.
 Rainbow in Ominous clouds
Spring Rainbow 2015
The beauty of the rainbow is 
so very hard to photograph, 
and none of my pics do it justice.
I Love Rainbows because
 of what they mean to me.

No comments: