Monday, June 8, 2015

"Trendy Top" From Red Heart That I Love | Posh Pooch Designs

I Made this top last Summer 
and was going through
 my summer clothes and found it.
I forgot how much I Love it!
I Put it over the Black shirt 
so you could see it clearly.
This is not my pattern.
It is a Red Heart pattern Called
 By The Double Stitch Twins
Here it is just hanging on a hanger.
perfect for a swim suit cover up, 
over a tank top,
with shorts or skirt.

It is a very easy pattern 
and easy to adjust the sizes
From Small to XXX Large.

I made mine out of Pink Sparkle Cotton.
From Hobby Lobby.
The Sparkles are just not showing up!
I did make one adjustment to the pattern.
I Made side slits that are 
about 5-6 inches long.
It makes it easier to sit down.
I added an extra row around the
 bottom to give the side slits 
a finished edge.

You can find this pattern at this Link:
I have some beautiful 
sea foam green yarn.. 
just enough to make another 
one for this summer!

No comments: