Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Jimmy Beans Wool Beanie Bags Review | Posh Pooch Designs

Have you ordered the
I have and I Love it.

 It is so fun to go to the mail box and 
find that package from jimmy beans wool.
It is a fun way to get to try some of the Wool 
and there is also other goodies included.

Each bag comes in a cute little 
Canvas Zipper pouch.
And tucked inside is 4 or 5 balls of wool.
A packet of cleanser soak.
A pattern, knit, crochet or both.
and a few other goodies.

This beanie bag had 5 balls of wool, 
and  fun pompom makers.

This pouch had 4 different textures 
and shades of gray
 and a yarn needle included. 

 This bag had  purple shades and 
this beautiful Shawl stick.
I made this Granny Square Beanie from the 
December and November Beanie Bags.
I just randomly added each ball of wool,
 when one ran out,

Added a little flower with a button.
This is the crochet pattern I used:

I haven't decided what I want to make 
with January's Beanie bag wool.
These 2 Patterns are included in 
January's Beanie Bag.
 I want to make one,
 but can not decide whether to
 do the knitting pattern 
or the crochet pattern.
I Love them both!

jimmie beans wool also has lots of
 Free Patterns from jimmy beans wool
some knitting and some crochet.

No comments: