Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Jimmy Beans Wool Beanie Bag For February -- Its a Fun One!!! | Posh Pooch Designs

February's Jimmy Beans Wool Beanie Bag is so much fun.
I Love it! 
It is all about "Eddie The Eagle".
And has several patterns to make.
Coffee Cozies and Beanie Hats.
Some For Crochet and Some For Knit.
 And I want to make them all!

I can hardly wait to see the movie!
I practiced a little bit with the Graph.
And Crocheted a Coaster.

I am having so much with the
and getting 

It is so fun to anticipate what will be in the bag.
Opening up my mail box and seeing that bag in there.
Wondering what yarns, patterns and extras will be in there.
And Getting to Try out fun new yarns and textures,

And The Super Cute Canvas Bags.
Perfect for storing pens, buttons, scissors,  
needles, and other notions.
I Love that they are canvas reusable zipper bags.

No comments: