Friday, March 4, 2016

How to Sharpie and Bake a Coffee Mug | Posh Pooch Designs

It is really easy and super fun.
We have a Crochet get together that we call
"Ch1, Sip 1"
It is a group of fun ladies who love 
to Crochet and love to sip Coffee.
I made each of them a Mug.

See a Video on my Youtube Channel 
at this LINK

Here is how I did it:
1. Preheated the Oven to 350 degrees.
2. While the oven was heating,
I decorated each much with my sharpies.
I wrote the name of our group, 
a yarn ball and yarn, 
and a little paw print on each mug.
Then went back and colored each 
yarn ball a different color.
3. I baked them for 30 minutes.
They do not have to be on a tray. 
It just makes it easier to put them in 
and take them out of the oven.
Baking the Sharpie onto the Mug 
makes it dish washer safe and permanent.
4. While the mugs were cooling, 
I printed off some fun tags.
I stamped some paw prints across each one.
And then, I Punched a hole and 
cut some pieces of yarn.
5. I tied the tag on the handle.
I put a little Cappuccino package in each one.
And Grabbed a new snack to try.
 and headed to my Ch1, Sip 1 group.

I kept the yellow one for myself, 
since yellow is my favorite collar.

I purchased the mugs at a restaurant supply store.
Any ceramic mug will work.
I had fun making these mugs, 
and fun giving them to the sweet ladies of our group.

No comments: