Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Live Video Chat With Sara Sach - Virtual Ugly Sweater Party | Posh Pooch Desgins

 Are you ready for Some Fun???

 See The Live Video Chat 
on my Youtube Channel
 at This LINK

How about Free Crochet Pattern for a Simple and fun Dog Sweater?

As a Thank you to all my Friends and Fans I have made this Crochet Pattern Free For the next couple of days!
Just Click the link - No Code Needed
Includes Sizes - XXS, XS, S and M
 for 2 to 15 lb dogs.

Today's Questions:
 1. Where did your Message tab on Facebook Go?
I turned it off till after Christmas.

2. How do we contact you?
You can contact me through Ravelry, Etsy or Craftsy or email me.
ssach@poshpoochdesigns.com

3. Where are your Free patterns located?
All my Free patterns are located on my Blog, Ravelry and on my Youtube Channel.

What's New This Week at Posh Pooch Designs:
Free Crochet Pattern and Video

3 new Crochet Patterns 
Coming this Week!

Free Crochet Pattern and Video

Peppermint Doily

Free Crochet Pattern and Video

No comments: