Tuesday, December 26, 2017

The Jumpin' Jelly Scarf | Posh Pooch Designs

The Jumpin' Jelly  Scarf 

is made using my  Crochet Pattern
Christmas Candy Scarf
The Free Crochet Pattern and Video is on the Blog
at This LINK

I decided to see how the scarf would look using one of the Yarn Bee Sugarwheel Yarns I purchased From Hobby Lobby.
7 Oz / 355 yards
Worsted Weight (4)
100% Acrylic 
You can Crochet This Scarf with just 1 roll.
And I Love it.
 The yarn is Bright and beautiful and also quite soft.
And I love The way the Colors Change. 
This yarn is Perfect for this Pattern.
Any of the New Roll yarns would make a lovely scarf 
using this Pattern. 
Just because a Pattern is written for one color or brand of yarn, do not be afraid to try a different brand, or color combination. 
You never know what beautiful creation you may come up with.
Now have some fun and see what color combinations
 you can come up with!

No comments: